Chris Brown - Wait For You

Posted by Ichi Hikaru in ,


� oh baby, see i�m asking me girl
cause all of the crazy things that go through my head
whoa, oho, no
it�s seems just like the perfect move after time
for me to make you mine
you�re sexy from head to toe
you say you think we should wait a while
and then right be �
but i won�t complain, it could have been anywhere else but � here with me, oh yeah
please, as long as i got you here right here next to me, i�ll say
no who oho, �for you, yes i will, oho, whoa
i sad i�ll wait for you
i just wanna love ya, lord knows that i can wait for the day

0 comments:

Banner2

Banner2

Banner3

Banner3

Banner4

Banner4

Special offer

Banner Slot


Gratis pemasangan 1 bulan.
Dapatkan sekarang !


Promo !


details

Contact us

We would be happy to hear from you!

Aldo Vertigo
Jawa Tengah
Indonesia

Contact us