Ke$ha - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

Posted by Ichi Hikaru in ,


it ain�t no use to sit and wonder why, babe
it don�t matter, anyhow
an� it ain�t no use to sit and wonder why, babe
if you don�t know by now
when your rooster crows at the break of dawn
look out your window and i�ll be gone
you�re the reason i�m trav�lin� on
don�t think twice, it�s all right

it ain�t no use in turnin� on your light, babe
that light i never knowed
an� it ain�t no use in turnin� on your light, babe
i�m on the dark side of the road
still i wish there was somethin� you would do or say
to try and make me change my mind and stay
we never did too much talkin� anyway
so don�t think twice, it�s all right

it ain�t no use in callin� out my name, gal
like you never did before
it ain�t no use in callin� out my name, gal
i can�t hear you anymore
i�m a-thinkin� and a-wond�rin� all the way down the road
i once loved a woman, a child i�m told
i give her my heart but she wanted my soul
but don�t think twice, it�s all right

i�m walkin� down that long, lonesome road, babe
where i�m bound, i can�t tell
but goodbye�s too good a word, gal
so i�ll just say fare thee well
i ain�t sayin� you treated me unkind
you could have done better but i don�t mind
you just kinda wasted my precious time
but don�t think twice, it�s all right

0 comments:

Banner2

Banner2

Banner3

Banner3

Banner4

Banner4

Special offer

Banner Slot


Gratis pemasangan 1 bulan.
Dapatkan sekarang !


Promo !


details

Contact us

We would be happy to hear from you!

Aldo Vertigo
Jawa Tengah
Indonesia

Contact us