Ga In [Brown Eyed Girls] FEAT. Eric [Shinhwa] � Nostalgia

Posted by Ichi Hikaru in


Baru-baru Ga in dari personil Girlband Brown Eyed Girls mengejutkan Fans dengan merilis Singlenya Berjudul Nostalgia featuring dengan personil boyband Shinwa Yaitu Eric. inilah Liriknya :


You held out your big hand
I keep smiling
A sweet, chocolate melody
You touch my head

Your clear eyes look at me
So I let out a whistle
I close my eyes and look at you
You warmly embrace me

Fate has suddenly found me like this
This fluttering excitement wakes me up
It feels like I�m walking on a cloud
Like the freedom of walking on the ocean

When you walk on clouds, I�ll be your wings
When you walk on the ocean, I�ll be your boat
If you want to be free, I�ll walk a step behind you
For you, I�ll run one step forward
You make my heart beat everyday
You raised my standards so I can�t even cheat on you
I�m a loser who is addicted to a game called you
There are no problems with us, with us

I have dreamed of you
You gradually come to me
I close my eyes and look at you
You warmly embrace me

After time passes, stay by me just like now
Walk with me in the endless sky
I can�t hide this great, great happiness

Love is something that gives you great happiness
Destiny easily gives me the feeling of walking on clouds
The freedom of walking on the ocean

0 comments:

Banner2

Banner2

Banner3

Banner3

Banner4

Banner4

Special offer

Banner Slot


Gratis pemasangan 1 bulan.
Dapatkan sekarang !


Promo !


details

Contact us

We would be happy to hear from you!

Aldo Vertigo
Jawa Tengah
Indonesia

Contact us